10.31.2016

Happy Halloween || LUSH Haul


Happy Halloween!!!
For the past few years I have always been too late to the game to get the holiday products from LUSH. By the time I remember that there are special holiday goodies I bop into the store only to be disappointed by the empty boxes where the bath bombs and bubble bars used to be stacked. 
This year I made sure I did not miss out on the goodies and as soon as I saw the announcement that the Fall products were released I headed to the mall to pick up a little collection. I knew for sure that I had to get Boo the bath melt because he was way too cute. I also had to get the Monster's Ball bath bomb because of it's bright colors and the Pumpkin bath bomb because it smelled so delicious. Wrapping up my mini haul was the Sparkly Pumpkin bubble bar because everyone deserves a bit of sparkle in the bath. I definitely regret not getting the Lord of Misrule bath bomb because all of the pictures I have seen of it look incredible!





I decided that Sunday night would be the perfect time to use one of my bath bombs in order to recover from the long weekend that was full of Halloween celebrations. I went for the Monster's Ball because the citrusy smell was bright and fresh and I knew the color would be amazing. I ran my bath and set up my laptop to watch an episode of Penny Dreadful on Netflix (perfect for a Halloween mood) and set in for a nice relaxing end to my weekend. 




What is your favorite Fall LUSH product?



No comments :

Post a Comment