6.05.2016

First time in NYC

I finally did it. I can check visiting New York off of my bucket list. Well, not really. The four days I spent exploring the city with dear friends was not nearly enough to quench my thirst for such a vibrant and exciting place. Even after cramming in as much as we could in the short trip I have an overwhelming feeling of missing out on so much. Aside from the typical tourist attractions that we couldn't make it to: Statue of Liberty, MOMA, Ellis Island, Radio City Music Hall, etc., I find I am longing for the opportunity to truly immerse myself in the city. I want to wander the streets from neighborhood to neighborhood with no agenda, stumbling upon hidden gems.
But, until this dream can become a reality I am relegated to browsing through my vacation photos reminiscing on the amazingness of my first taste of New York.

We arrived to our hotel at 9 o'clock on a Friday morning and hit the ground running. We decided to wander around the city and see where our feet would take us.


30 Rockefeller Plaza


Bellini at the Boathouse


Visiting Alice in Central Park


Exploring The MET


Champagne on a friend's balcony on the Upper East Side


Oysters at DBGB Kitchen


Private karaoke room at Nemo


Finding Neverland on Broadway

Sometimes your shoes are so uncomfortable that you have to impulse buy a new pair 
at JCrew and leave the old ones on a New York City street. 

Walking across the Brooklyn Bridge

Striking a pose

Deliciousness from Doughnut Plant

Touring the Tenement Museum


Selfie on the Hudson River

Panoramic of the Hudson River

Savored every bite at Boqueria for my last New York meal

I'm looking forward to my next visit and all of the amazing adventures I will have. 

1 comment :

  1. I enjoyed looking at your adventures in NYC - an extremely fun city.

    ReplyDelete